Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ready Set Snow!!


Good Evening! I am just loving this weather! It puts me in the mood for the holidays! So far we have just received some snow flurries....we will see what Thursdays brings us! I am definitely ready for snow baby!!!
I guess that is what inspired this card! I hadn't had a chance to play with these lovely felt snowflakes. I LOVE them! If you haven't tried them you are definitely missing out! I can feel a scrapbook page forming....LOL So stay tuned! TFL!!!
Blessings
Vickie

7 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very pretty colors!

Kathy W said...

so simple but so pretty

Marilyn said...

This is a beautiful page Vicki - I could see it done up into a scrapbook page too - love how you used the snowflake along with the Best Wishes and More set. Enjoy the snow - its 76 degrees here - while I don't like the cold, a little snow once in a while would be nice LOL!

Sharon Graham said...

Very pretty. Love the simplicity and the felt snowflakes.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

so cute :)

Heather P. said...

Gorgeous!

cash loans said...

The best word that I can give to describe this card is " SIMPLE YET ATTRACTIVE".