Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am so looking forward to the Holidays :-)



Good Evening everyone :-) Sorry it has been so long since I have posted to my blog. Thank you all so much for your kind emails. All is well, just been busy and dealing with alot. I know I am looking forward to the holidays and I am registered to go to Leadership this year! I am very excited since this will be my first! I just got back last weekend from regionals in Virginia Beach. I had so much fun! I will be showing pictures of the projects we made down through the week.

For this evenings card, I made it a several weeks ago when I finally received my top notch die. I just LOVE this set set from Stampin Up even though it is retired! I hope you like it too!!

Blessings
Vickie

3 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

So glad you are back and everything is ok! Very cute card. I just got my top note die too and love it!

Marilyn said...

Have missed you very much! So glad you are okay! Isn't the top note die amazing!! It is the best thing yet from SU I think! Glad you got to go to the Regionals! Lucky you being able to go to the Leadership too! Too far for me to go. You'll have to share all the ideas you get! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again, Vickie! I'm sorry we missed each other in Virginia Beach - it was such a huge crowd!