Monday, September 22, 2008

Okay promise last post for today!!

I really LOVE how these pages turned out! I was actually just playing around with the new designer paper Frosty Days. I am still a bit on the fence with the colors....they didn't seem wintery to me! LOL However, it does work! Well if you have any questions just let me know!! TFL!!!


Stamps: Punch Pals, Big Deal Alpha
Paper: Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, Old Olive, White Confetti, Frosty Days Designer Paper
Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Basic Black, Black Stazon, More Mustard
Accessories: White grograin ribbon, corner rounder,


Tess said...

WOW!!! I love these pages also. Vickie these are gorgeous. Another stamp set I will have to get.

Marilyn said...

These are SOO cute!! I LOVE the paper torn snow and the cute penguin!!!! You are brilliant!!

Jana Emmert said...

Beautiful pages, Vickie! I am always so impressed with your cutting skills.

kathleenh said...

This is adorable! I love the torn paper snow, and the cute little critters.

Angie Tieman said...

These pages are beyond cute!! Love the title and the snowy border! They would be perfect for a class or club, thanks so much for sharing!

Maggie R said...

Hi Vickie,
Love the cards,,, Very addictive aren't they???!!!. I just started doing this and already I am collecting rubber stamps like a mad fool!!!!!!! VBG

Karen said...

So pretty! Neat little pages. You are in trouble . . . Barb will have to add all these to her already long list of pages to do.


Lynn said...

Adorable pages! I love this stamp set and how you've used it!

Lisa H. said...

these are awesome-what fun pages.

Laura Brown said...

Yes, it does work! Another set of great pages! Thanks for the great ideas - I will be casing.....