Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am so ready for Fall!!! :-)


Good Morning Everyone!!! I hope everyone's day is off to a great start! I am in such a good mood today! My SU order will be here today :-) I am so looking forward to going through everything! Nothing like fresh new products!
Anyway, I wanted to try out one of the new in colors Tangerine Tango. I like it...but it is just a bit bright for me :-) Bold Brights are soooo not my colors LOL However, I am very please with how my card turned out. I really LOVE this set and I am so thrilled it made it into the new cattie!!

Well I hope everyone has a great day!! Hopefully I will have at least one new card to show you tomorrow!! :-)
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Sanded BG
Paper: Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cream Confetti
Ink: Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Linen Thread, Aquapainter, Wide Old Olive Ribbon, Sm and Lg Oval Punches, Bazzil Stitch border template

5 comments:

Tess said...

Hi Vickie, I love this card. I think that I will love the new in colors. Especially the Baja Breeze and the Pink Pirouette. I just got this stamp set and cant wait to use it. You did a great job as usual. Thanks for sharing. I am so happy that you are back to posting again.

Karen said...

This is very pretty, Vickie, and like Tessie said, it is your normal great job! I love this set, too. Hope your day is Great!

Toota-loo,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Great card. I really like your stitching, too! I'm so glad this set made it into the catty. I loved using it last year and can't wait to use it again this year!

Jana O'Brien said...

What a cute card, Vickie! I love the stitching. I agree with you about Tangerine Tango; it's a bit much for me.

Unknown said...

I love this card!It is very, very pretty!!TFS