Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!!...


Good Wednesday Morning!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! I am still staying busy, but have been in a great mood all week! I have got so much accomplished this week! It feels great!!
Anyway, for today's card I used the beautiful flower from Bella Blossoms. I just love this flower and the fall colors! I made this card for the Splitcoast Challenge SC189. Isn't that Haiku designer paper yummy??? LOVE IT!!! LOL I hope you like it as well!!! Have a wonderful day!! TFL!!!
Blessings
Vickie
Recipe:
Stamps: Bella Blossoms, Twill BG
Paper: Chocolate chip, kraft, whisper white, haiku designer paper
Ink: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, pumpkin pie, apriocot appeal, old olive
Accessories: wide chocolate chip ribbon, cutter kit, gold brads

8 comments:

Vera said...

Lovely card, Vickie! The Twill stamped on Kraft makes a perfect background for that big flower. Love the distressed edges, too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tess said...

Hi Vickie, This card is beautiful. I love the paper that you used. Very nicely done.

Pegg S said...

I love this stamp and DP! You made such a beautiful card. These are at the top of my wish list. I also LOVE the Eastern Influences card you made. I need that set too! Please keep playing with your new stuff!! You are really inspiring me!! :)

Laura Brown said...

Beautiful card. Love the layout. Love the stamp set and love the dsp!

TFS!!

kraftykathy1 said...

ooooh new stuff!!! Love your creation!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Love it!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love this giant flower, what a great card

Carrie Gaskin said...

I love this card. The colours you used are simply my faves and your layout is fantastic.