Friday, August 8, 2008

Don't you just LOVE this gingham paper???

Good Evening everyone! Sorry I wasn't able to post until now. My day has not went anything like I hoped, but that is okay :-) It always helps when you have the new cattie to look at! I just love all the new checked, striped designer paper!! Don't you just love this gingham paper?? I am also in LOVE with Riding Hood Red! I still can't decide on Kiwi Kiss :-) I haven't even touched Tangerine Tango....I may try this one this evening, maybe with the Autumn Harvest set! I can't believe this set made it into the new cattie!!! This is one of my all time favorite sets :-)
Anyway, I made this card for the Great Swaps Girls challenge GSGC11. All you needed to do was use three embellishments. I used brads, ribbon and buttons! I just LOVE how this card turned out....I really love that gingham paper!!! I also love this color combo!! If you get a chance, stop by and play the challenge!! Also don't forget to post your picture!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Stamps: Bloomin Wonderful
Paper: chocolate chip, riding hood red, watercolor paper, confetti white, bella designer paper
Ink:chocolate chip, riding hood red, kiwi kiss,black stazon
Accessories: wide chocolate chip ribbon, brown brads, button bouquet, linen thread, nestie tag, ticket corner punch, aquapainter


Vera said...

Wonderful card for the challenge, Vickie! Aren't you thrilled to see this set made it into the big catalog?!

Tess said...

bOh Vickie this card is beautiful. I just love the new bella dp. I am so happy to see that you are posting. I really missed that.

Jean Ann said...

Vickie, I love the gingham paper. I will have to have it too.

KJ said...

Bella Rose has to be my most fave paper of SU's ever! That gingham is to die for! Beautiful card!!