Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I thought I would post this evening....

Good Evening!! I thought I would post this evening since I won't be able to post in the morning. I have to go to Columbus for training for my "real" job:-) I can only dream of stamping full time!!

Anyway, I really LOVE how this card turned out. It has that shabby chic look!! I must say though I used one of Stampin' Kubs card sketches. I just LOVE his blog. His cards are amazing....plain and simple....but amazing! If you get a chance check his blog out!!! You won't be disappointed!! I used the new Bella Designer that is coming out and the new stamp set called Dreams du Jour . All the edges have been sponged with chocolate chip. I also cut out most of the flowers and vines! I guess it wouldn't be "my" card unless I did!! LOL I hope you like it!!! Have a great Wednesday!! TFL!!!

Blessings
Vickie

Recipe:
Stamps: Dreams du Jour
Paper: White Confetti, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Wide Chocolate chip Ribbon, Half back pearls, Blender Pen, Sponge

6 comments:

Tess said...

Oh Vickie, This is absoutely beautiful. I just love it. I think that I will head over there and check out his blog. Thanks for sharing.

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! I like that design, the little pearls really set it off!

Kathy W said...

pretty, like the touches of pearls and stampin on on dsp

Marilyn said...

Absolutely stunning Vickie! I love the shabby chic look and the pearls are awesome!!!!

Jana O'Brien said...

Love it Vickie! I will have to try cutting more, but I have cut out the butterfly. Hopefully, that counts! LOL

Unknown said...

This card is awesome!!!! I just love it!! I really need to break out this stamp set and USE it!!! Thanks for the heads up on his blog, I am heading over there right now to check it out.