Wednesday, July 23, 2008

AAhhh...thank you Tessie!!


Hey everyone :-) I made it back from Columbus Ohio! Whew am I tired, I took a small nap just a bit ago....I sure hope I sleep through the night now! LOL I was checking out my blog when Tessie let me know she was passing this award on to me. If you haven't checked her blog out Mountaineer Stamper, you are missing out! She is one of the sweetest gals you could know! She also happens to be very talented!!! I am very lucky to call her one of my close friends! Thank you Tessie...you made my day!!
The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

I am passsing this award onto these wonderful blogs:
Blessings
Vickie

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Thank you, Vickie! That is so sweet of you!

Diane Barnes said...

Wow, thank you Vickie. You're very kind. Look forward to seeing your challenge card this week too.

Becky said...

WOW! I can't thank you enough! This is such a sweet thing to do for me, and I can't express my appreciation enough.